Texas Business Buyers, LLC (“we,” “our,” “us”) will be furnishing you confidential information pertaining to one or more businesses we represent (“the Business”). As consideration for obtaining this information including but not limited to a confidential business review (CBR), financial documents, employee information and other trade secrets, you agree that:
1. All verbal or written information furnished to you pertaining to the Business will be confidential. For a period of five years from the signing date, you will not use this information to compete against the Business, nor will you disclose it to any person(s) or entity(
2. Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you will not contact the Seller, nor will you contact any of the Business’s employees.
3. If you decide that you do not wish to pursue an acquisition, you will advise us of this, return all information furnished to you, and delete all electronic copies.
4. If you negotiate with the Seller to purchase or lease the Business or its Assets without our involvement, you will be responsible for paying our full commission and associated damages.
5. You acknowledge that we represent the Seller, and that all information concerning Seller’s Business and Assets, whether furnished before or after the execution of this Agreement, was and is supplied by Seller to us, and that we have not made nor do make any warranty or representation as to the genuineness, accuracy, and truthfulness of any and all information of the Business. Texas Business Buyers makes no guarantees regarding the future value of the